Sonographer - Endeavour Hills
Hunter Douglas Australia
Endeavour Hills, VIC
Sonographer role, Family owned, Earn $50-$62ph, guaranteed annual pay increases, Junior transitioning to a Senior, dedicated training days provided
Really well established clinic in Endeavour Hills is looking for a Sonographer who has empathy and is willing to be open in terms of what areas they feel they need more training in.
It is important to know so the clinic can strengthen that area for you and make you not just a competent scanner but a expert high end scanner. The more you learn the more you earn. Apply for this role or call Natalie on the number below for more info.
- Newly qualified Sonographers - get paid to train and become fully competent in MSK
- 12-24 months post qualified - you are a competent scanner but need to take it to the next level and focus on MSK as your speciality, learn more high end MSK and complex scanning
- Full or part time opportunity - Flexible Employment Agreements
- Earn from $50-$62ph (Base Rate) + Super
- Dedicated training days provided
- Diverse caseload
- Flexible hours and days
- Supportive environment for upskilling & training
- Please ensure you have a current and valid ASAR
Please apply via the link to hear more about this position and other upcoming opportunities. You can also email your CV directly to
email@example.com or call Natalie on 0449 868 267 for a confidential chat.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: