Flexible Shifts on Offer Weekdays/Weekends, Mornings/Evenings
Do you have a passion for great food & amazing customer service?
Brimming with passion and personality, a Nandoca (the name we give to a member of our family) puts everything they have into everything they do, helping create those unforgettable customer experiences.
- Do you have a passion for great food & amazing customer service?
- Do you want to work with a fun and engaging restaurant brand?
- Do you want to be part of a vibrant, fun and engaging team?
Nandocas are the people whose passion and personality bring our restaurants to life. They have loads of fun cooking and serving the best chicken to great customers. In this role, you will learn all the ropes, from serving customers, to cooking succulent flame grilled chicken and our other delicious products, along with cleaning and food, health, and safety requirements.
About you -
- You’ll have hands-on experience in a restaurant or hospitality environment (this would be advantageous)
- You’ll have great customer service skills
- You’ll bring a positive attitude, enthusiastic personality and winning smile
- You’ll have excellent communication skills
- Ability to juggle ten things at once
- Immaculate personal grooming and presentation
- Knowledge of food handling and OH&S procedures
Pride, Passion, Courage, Integrity and Family – these are the values we live by at Nando's. We are looking for people who have fire in their bellies to ignite passion into our beautiful restaurants and deliver an exceptional experience to our customers.
You may know us as the home of PERi-PERi chicken, but we’re a people-first, chicken-second kind of place. Nando’s Australia is an Equal Opportunity Employer that seeks to ensure people are employed, trained and promoted fairly. Nando’s is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace. Our aim is to ensure that all our people feel comfortable to bring their whole selves to work.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: