Customer Service Manager, Lyndhurst Vic
At BlueScope Building Components (BBC), we are renowned for our delivery of high quality and innovative customer solutions through our market leading brands including Lysaght and Fielders. We use 100% Australian Steel Products and are an integral part of BlueScope – Australia’s largest steelmaker.
We are looking for an experienced and passionate Customer Service Manager to join our team in Lyndhurst.
As the Customer Service & Pricing Manager, you will lead and develop our highly capable customer service and pricing teams, adding value by consistently servicing customer needs and expectations through self and direct reports. You will be the critical link between the relationship between our customers and the response of the business to address their needs.
Your responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Ensuring all customer sales transactions are delivered in full and on time to the customers satisfaction;
- Connect and align sales, customer service, operations and despatch to deliver customer-centric outcomes in line with business objectives;
- Ensure efficient and effective processes and procedures are implemented and maintained;
- Accountability for advising and setting pricing structures;
- Provide leadership, mentoring, coaching and development to the Customer Service team to achieve business objectives
Who are we looking for?
An experienced Customer Service leaderwho is solutions focussed with excellent stakeholder management skills and a passion for coaching and developing the team to achieve best practice customer service outcomes for the business and customers
- Ability to understand customer requirements and impacts to effectively prioritise workload
- Intermediate to advanced level Excel skills
- Experience and understanding of KPI’s and how to implement and drive the team to meet those
- Solid understanding of B2B sales process
What are the benefits?
- Competitive remuneration package including 14% superannuation
- Opportunity to have a genuine impact on the business with business improvement initiatives
- Access to further development & career opportunities within BlueScope
We believe that our people are our strength. Having a diverse and inclusive workplace enables us to improve our capability and ensure continued, sustainable success.
Applications close Thursday 6th February 2020.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: