Cranbourne North, VIC
The Room Leader will require a strong customer focus and the exceptional delivery of the National Quality Framework in Early Learning. You will experience specialist support from a diverse and caring team, as you drive community and family engagement, with children at the heart of our service philosophy.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Prepare, implement and evaluate developmentally appropriate programs for individual children and groups.
- Record observations of individual children and groups for program planning purposes.
- Assist in the direction of untrained staff.
- Undertake and implement the requirements of quality assurance.
- Work in accordance with food safety regulations.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a willingness to learn and grow professionally
- Experience with early age groups, programming and documentation
- You are a natural leader and love to share your knowledge
- You promote and advocate good health and treat every child's health as a top priority
If you are successful in this role you will experience a wide variety of benefits including:
- Access to the YMCA's facilities
- Professional Development Opportunities including work overseas!
- A flexible work life balance
- Access to employee benefits such as salary sacrificing
- An enjoyable and friendly workplace with people who love what they do!
About the Company
About the Centre
Cranbourne North YMCA Early Learning Centre opened its doors in January 2017, offering places for children from 6 weeks to four year old integrated and sessional Kindergarten.
This exciting role assists with enriching children so they can develop to their full potential in Early Learning Programs, Kindergarten and Before and After School care settings. For us, good health isn't only about physical health, we build their resilience and develop strong mental and spiritual wellbeing. Our continuously improving programs reach out to children in the most holistic way possible, ensuring they confidently take steps toward a healthier and happier future.
At the YMCA, we value our people. Working for us means you’ll enjoy great work/life balance and a range of benefits which improve your wellbeing and help you develop as an individual.
About the Role
- Inter-personal skills: Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills and well-developed emotional intelligence.
- Demonstrated knowledge, skills and understanding of the National Quality Framework, Victorian Early Years Framework and the Education and Care National Regulations and Act.
- Stakeholder Engagement: Ability to positively network and build effective working relationships with stakeholders.
How to Apply
Please submit: CV/Resume, Cover Letter
- Working With Children, Safeguarding Children and Young People Certificate (Completion upon successful applications)
- Diploma and/or working towards Bachelor of Early Childhood Education or equivalent qualifications
- First Aid, CPR, asthma & anaphylaxis training.
- a national criminal history check
- an international criminal history check where applicants have worked overseas
- holding or obtaining a Working with Children Clearance/ equivalent in accordance with state/ territory laws
- ACF Safeguarding Children and Young People Certificate (completion online prior to commencement)
- Two reference checks.
How to Apply
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: