Community Facilities Officer Lynbrook
City Of Casey
Narre Warren, VIC
- Must have experience in administration and operations with high quality customer service
- Full-time limited tenure until February 2021
- Supportive team, competitive salary and great benefits
The City of Casey is an ambitious, innovative and customer-focused Council driven by our vision of 'creating Australia's most livable city'. As the largest and one of the fastest growing municipalities in Victoria, Council plans and delivers quality services and infrastructure for the more than 356,600 residents who call Casey home.
About the role
This role sits in the Community Facility Management team as part of the Community Life division which strives to develop healthy, active, connected and safe communities through the delivery of community facilities, events, experiences and life cycle services from birth to older age.
The Community Facilities Officer provides efficient, effective, customer focused service for Lynbrook Community Centre, supporting the day to day administration and operational requirements for successful delivery of programs and activities
In this role you will
- Ensure the day to day administration and operations of the various community facilities are carried out efficiently, effectively and with high quality customer service.
- Respond to a wide range of customer requests, ensuring a range of information is readily available to the community
- Draw on a range of information sources to identify new ways of doing things and building continuous improvement.
- Provide a high level of support in the delivery of programs and activities on behalf of the Active Communities Department.
- A community driven approach with an aptitude for interactive engagement
- Strong administration skills
- Proactive customer service
- Completion of secondary education
About our benefits
Our workplace is an inclusive and diverse culture which encourages innovation and supports your work and life balance. There are plenty of opportunities to learn, develop and grow your career within our expanding and diverse organization.
Our benefits include
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working options supported
- Study assistance
- Health initiatives
- Access to our support and wellbeing programs
We encourage people with a disability, lived experience of disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait islanders and people from culturally diverse backgrounds to apply for this position.
The City of Casey has zero tolerance for child abuse and is committed to creating and maintaining a child safe organization where protecting children and preventing and responding to child abuse is embedded in the everyday thinking and practice of all Councilors, employees, contractors and volunteers.
The City of Casey reserves the right not to make any appointments for this position.
Salary: starts at $64,665 (Band 4) per annum plus superannuation
Applications close: 6 February 2020
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: